MEET ERIC ANGERSTEIN
My name is Eric Angerstein, and I am the owner/operator of American Building Inspectors. When you choose my company, you choose me. I take my own calls, I set my own appointments and I am committed to protecting your investment.
Relationships built on trust have always played a very important role in both my personal and professional lives. I have worked as a firefighter both while serving in the United States Navy and at the local level in Dallas, Texas. I have worked as a medical representative for spine surgeries and I am also a lifetime member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW).
As a veteran of the United States Navy I still live by three core values and practice them daily in my profession:
I will always serve my client with the same principles I would for myself or a family member.
My integrity is everything to me and I pledge to always have the courage to do the right thing for my clients, even when it means telling them what they might not want to hear.
I will always exhibit the highest standards of moral character, technical proficiency, competence and excellence in my profession.
I approach each inspection if the purchase were my own or that of a loved one. My first priority is always safety, therefore, I thoroughly inspect the home's structural integrity. I also check for potentially hazardous components and test safety features using methods proven through years my training in the industry, and years of firefighting.
The trust my clients place, in my opinion, is the foundation of my business and it is my sincere goal to provide a complete, thorough, and honest evaluation of each property I inspect so that they may maintain confidence in their purchase.
A few things more to note…
· Trained at the ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) School and an Associate Inspector with Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI)
· Available 7 days a week and can arrange travel to most of south Florida
· I accept cash, check, Venmo, Paypal and most major credit cards.
· I climb roofs and "belly" through crawl spaces that many inspectors may not.
· I conduct all aspects of the process. One quick call secures most types of inspections.